Lyme Aid is a blend of herbs known to support immune function and detoxification.
- Andrographis aerial parts (Andrographis paniculata):
- Baikal Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis):
- Barberry root (Berberis thungbergii, B. vulgaris):
- Bidens aerial parts (B. pilosa):
- Cat’s Claw bark (Uncaria tomentosa):
- Isatis root (Isatis tinctoria, Baphicanthus cusia):
- Jamaican Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis):
- Japanese Knotweed root (Polygonum cuspidatum):
- Pau D’arco bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa):
- Sida aerial parts (S. acuta):
- Sweet Annie aerial parts (Artemisia annua):
- Teasel root (Dipsacus fullonum; D. laciniatus):
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum):
Dosage: 2-3 droppers (~ 60-90 drops) 2-3X daily. Larger doses are more effective. [one dropper is one squeeze and release of the rubber top. The liquid only comes partway up the tube. A dropper = ~30 drops]. Do not take under the tongue. Take either straight down the hatch and chase with a beverage or diluted in a beverage first. Lyme Aid can be taken alone or in conjunction with other remedies (antibiotics).
At the higher dose suggested (3 droppers 3 X daily), two 4 oz bottles of the Lyme Aid will last approximately one month.
Caution: excessively large doses may cause digestive upset.